You are invited to a special Tech & Learning Leadership event in Denver, CO October 26 & 27, 2017. This exclusive opportunity, produced by Tech & Learning and sponsored by BrightBytes, will focus on “Turning Big Data into Big Benefits for Students.” View the agenda here.
- Opening Keynote by Scott McLeod: Assessment for Deeper Learning
- Advances in educational data mining and how they can be used to improve teaching and learning
- Speaker: Ryan Baker, Associate Professor, University of Pennsylvania, Director, Penn Center for Learning Analytics
- Concurrent Sessions: Data-Driven Decisions that Drive Student Outcomes
- Annual Report: Using Data to Improve Teaching and Learning: What’s Working and Why
- Plus an off-site visit to mindSpark Learning
This Summit is an invitation-only, one-and-a-half day gathering for superintendents, CIOs, and other high-level district administrators from across the country. Attendees receive complimentary admission, which includes meals, lodging, and travel expenses. Expect the usual—inspiring speakers, thought-provoking sessions, an enlightening off-site visit, and plenty of time to network and learn with your peers.
For any questions please email Stephanie Rubin at firstname.lastname@example.org